HON Voi Overhead Cabinet, Four Doors, 60w x 14 1/4d x 14h, Silver Mesh VHF60B

HON Voi Overhead Cabinet, Four Doors, 60w x 14 1/4d x 14h, Silver Mesh VHF60B

HON Voi Overhead Cabinet, Four Doors, 60w x 14 1/4d x 14h, Silver Mesh. Global Product Type: Hutches. Overall Depth: 14 1/4. Edge Detail Profile: Square Edge. For Use With: HON Voi 60 Wide Rectangular Worksurface, HON Voi Low Credenza, HON Voi O-Leg Supports for Overhead Cabinet. Series Name: HON Voi. Compliance Standards: Level 2 Certified, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards, SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 69%. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 3%. Total Recycled Content Percent: 72%. Country Of Origin: US. Orders placed after 10 a. Send us a Message. The item “HON Voi Overhead Cabinet, Four Doors, 60w x 14 1/4d x 14h, Silver Mesh VHF60B” is in sale since Monday, May 08, 2017. This item is in the category “Business & Industrial\Office\Office Furniture\Filing Cabinets”. The seller is “pcrush-outlet” and is located in US. This item can be shipped to United States.
  • UPC: 089192959174
  • Description1: VHF60B
  • Product Type: Desk Hutches
  • Brand: HON
  • MPN: VHF60B

Comments are closed.



  • Calendar

  • Categories

  • Recent Search Terms

  • Tag Cloud